Can i use my health benefits coverage for counselling?

I am a Registered Clinical Counsellor (#15185) and Canadian Certified Counsellor (#10001037).  It depends on your health benefits provider and the arrangement that the company you work for has set up with them.  If you are hoping to have your counselling covered, it would be advisable to check with the provider before booking an appointment with me.

ICBC often covers the cost of counselling as well.  Speak to your adjuster if you think this would be something that benefits you.

I am registered with the Crime Victims Assistance Program (CVAP), so if you have been a victim of a crime, your counselling and other expenses may be covered.